Why do I use essential oils?
Why do I recommend Young Living:
Why buying retail isn’t smart
You might also see these oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. When you sign up with me, you will get personal support. All you will get when you buy retail is the oil itself (and no guarantee it is unadulterated). You also will not get any support on how to use the oils directly from me on my essential oils facebook group. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils.
But what does becoming a wholesale member entail? Sounds complicated!
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining ‘the discount club‘ as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s. As a wholesale member of this ‘club’ you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum!
(read on for step-by-step instructions)
Have more questions? Young Living Wholesale Member and Wholesale Pricing FAQ
Why Should I become and Wholesale Member?
Becoming an wholesale member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
NO. You do NOT have to order monthly in order to benefit from being an wholesale member. However, there is an optional autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a wholesale member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book business or not.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a wholesale member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are many kits to choose from. For anyone in the US or Canada that orders one of the Premium starter kits, I will personally send you a care package with an essential oils primary usage guide, a Thieves oil disinfectant spray (recipe from my blog), and a sample of an oil not in the kit (this winter I will be sending a sample of RC blend which is a must have for the cold and flu season). Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living Oils and enjoy these amazing benefits. The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit The Premium Starter Kit, with the Everyday Oils collection, includes:
- A premium home diffuser to disperse therapeutic essential oils into the air (retail value of this alone is $96!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Lemon essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Frankincense essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of PanAway essential oil blend (relaxes the muscles and eases pain!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Valor essential oil blend (eases anxiety and helps to realign the spine!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Purification essential oil blend (detoxifies the air and is the ultimate bug repellant!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Joy essential oil blend (a heavenly and uplifting aromatherapy treat to diffuse!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Peace & Calming essential oil blend (got cranky kids? This is your new lifesaver!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil blend (knocks out cold & flu bugs like nothing else, and sanitizes your whole house!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Stress Away essential oil blend (a vacation in a bottle! My favorite!)
- An AromaGlide Roller Fitment, to turn any bottle into a roll-on
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends and family!)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a great supplement for energy)
- An Essential Oils User’s Guide, plus lots of other great info to get you started
Signing up as A Wholesale Member – A step-by-step Guide
1. Click over to the sign-up page.