I use a lot of essential oils in my Homemade Beauty Recipes and Home Remedies. You are here on this page because you are looking to buy an essential oil to make one of my recipes or to help your family get healthy. There are so many great suppliers out there such as Oils by rouh essentials however, the oils I recommend come from Young Living.
Why do I recommend Young Living?
When I first heard of Young Living Essential oils I was very skeptical that they were as “miraculous” as people claimed. I became a true believer when I gave myself a 2nd degree burn while cooking dinner and reached for my lavender( as I had heard it was great for burns) INSTANTLY the pain was gone and by the next day the blister had turned into a little red dot. It was like MAGIC. The reason I trust Young Living oils is because they offers this promise – they own their farms and they run a very tight supply chain. I trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for smell. Overseeing every single step of the production process, from “Seed to Seal,” Young Living sets the industry standard for purity, authenticity, and potency in their oils.
Why buying retail isn’t smart
You might also see these oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. When you sign up with me, you will get personal support. All you will get when you buy retail is the oil itself (and no guarantee it is unadulterated). You also will not get any support on how to use the oils directly from me on my essential oils facebook group. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils.
But what does becoming a wholesale member entail? Sounds complicated!
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining ‘the discount club‘ as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it as similar to joining a buying club like Costco or Sam’s.
As a wholesale member of this ‘club’ you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR. That’s it! One bottle of Thieves Oil costs $44 Retail. That same bottle is only $33 through the wholesale club! If you bought only that and one other item in a year you would hit your minimum!
Sign me up! (read on for step-by-step instructions)
Have more questions? Young Living Wholesale Member and Wholesale Pricing FAQ
Why Should I become and Wholesale Member?
Becoming an wholesale member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
NO. You do NOT have to order monthly in order to benefit from being an wholesale member. However, there is an optional autoship program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a wholesale member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book business or not.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a wholesale member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are many kits to choose from. For anyone in the US or Canada that orders one of the Premium starter kits, I will personally send you a care package with an essential oils primary usage guide, a Thieves oil disinfectant spray (recipe from my blog), and a sample of an oil not in the kit (this winter I will be sending a sample of RC blend which is a must have for the cold and flu season).
Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living Oils and enjoy these amazing benefits.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit
The Premium Starter Kit, with the Everyday Oils collection, includes:
- A premium home diffuser to disperse therapeutic essential oils into the air (retail value of this alone is $96!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Lemon essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of Frankincense essential oil
- A 5 ml bottle of PanAway essential oil blend (relaxes the muscles and eases pain!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Valor essential oil blend (eases anxiety and helps to realign the spine!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Purification essential oil blend (detoxifies the air and is the ultimate bug repellant!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Joy essential oil blend (a heavenly and uplifting aromatherapy treat to diffuse!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Peace & Calming essential oil blend (got cranky kids? This is your new lifesaver!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil blend (knocks out cold & flu bugs like nothing else, and sanitizes your whole house!)
- A 5 ml bottle of Stress Away essential oil blend (a vacation in a bottle! My favorite!)
- An AromaGlide Roller Fitment, to turn any bottle into a roll-on
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends and family!)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a great supplement for energy)
- An Essential Oils User’s Guide, plus lots of other great info to get you started
Signing up as A Wholesale Member – A step-by-step Guide
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1656804 in both
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER).
Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a wholesale member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
Please feel free to ask any questions on my essential oils facebook group!