The winner of the giveaway is Melissa K with the email lissa69@____.com. Please email cocoswell at gmail.com to claim your prize!!!
I’ve recently started my journey of learning about the power of essential oils and it’s been enlightening and exciting! The first real experience I had with essential oils was when Coco-nib had his first ear infection. Our pediatrician gave us a bottle of a mixture of garlic oil, lavender oil and olive oil to cure his infection. Within a week the infection was GONE without using an ANTIBIOTIC. I was thrilled and amazed.
I’m slowly learning about different essential oils and I’ve got to be honest with you guys…I used to think essential oils were more about the smell than their healing abilities. Daily I discover how wrong I was. Unfortunately not all essential oil brands are the same and when you are using them in and on your body, you need to make sure they are completely pure and unadulterated. After hours and hours of research, I chose to purchase Young Living Essential oils. If you are interested in getting started with essential oils I highly recommend purchasing the premium kit($150) from Young Living. It gives you all 13 of the most popular oils and an amazing diffuser(retail value $93). Learn more here.
Right now my FAVORITE oil is Lemon oil. Partly because it smells amazing( I love diffusing it in my home) but mostly because of its many DAILY uses. So here are my top ten ways to use Lemon oil!
Also I want to share the love with you all and I’m giving away 1 bottle of Young Living Lemon Oil. You can enter at the bottom of this post!
TOP TEN USES FOR LEMON OIL
1. Make your own Non-Toxic Homemade Cleaner- I use a super simple recipe where I add half water/ half vinegar and ten drops of lemon oil. It’s the most refreshing all-purpose cleaner! The Lemon oil adds degreasing power to the cleaning solution and works great on sticky floors and countertops.
2. Use lemon oil in a homemade marinade for chicken or salmon.
3. Make your own lemon body butter that soothes and refreshes the skin- Recipe Here
4. If you have varicose veins lemon oil might be your cure. Rubbing several drops of lemon oil on your problem area will help increase blood circulation. If you want a bit of extra help to cure this though, then make sure you visit somewhere like Abella Health.
5. Use lemon oil on acne spots to help balance oil production of oil glands
6. Add a couple drops of lemon oil to your morning smoothie for a little extra zing and an antioxidant boost
7. Make your home smell AMAZING. I have an essential oil diffuser that came with my essential oils kit and diffusing lemon oil is by far my favorite oil to diffuse! It sanitizes the air while brightening your mood!
8. Make DIY body scrub that will help exfoliate your skin and improve circulation-Recipe Here
9. Add a couple of drops of lemon oil to your water and instantly change your water from boring to extraordinary. Lemon oil is packed full of antioxidants and helps detoxify the body.
10. Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
How to order Young Living Essential Oils
Want some Lemon essential oil? Enter to Win
- Sign up for my newsletter using the form below. You can unsubscribe at any time. You must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this prize. I cross check the winners to make sure they are signed up for my newsletter before I announce the winner. Your email address will only be used for the Coco’s Well Newsletter and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
- Already love essential oils or want to learn more about them? Join my Essential Oils Facebook group!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. You can earn extra entries for leaving a comment on this post, following me on Pinterest, liking my Facebook page and for subscribing to me on my Youtube channel! The winner will be announced here and in my Facebook group on April 25, 2014. Entries will close at 11:59pm CDT on April 24, 2014.